Google Drive Search allows users to search for Google Drive content from the comfort of their employee app or intranet. Google Drive widgets make content from a Google Workspace available in your app or intranet.
You have added the Google Workspace Connections in the Studio.
- In the Studio, navigate to Settings.
- Click Third-Party Connections.
The Third-Pary Connections page opens.
- Open the dropdown for Google Workspace.
The available Google integrations are listed.
- Under Google Workspace, activate the toggle for the required Google integration(s).
The dialog to activate Google Drive Search opens.
- In the conformation dialog, click Activate to enable the Google integration for your users.
You have activated Google Drive Search or a Google widget for your users.