Add the Google Workspace connection to let your users search for and access Google Drive content from the Staffbase platform.
You have generated the following in your Google API console:
- Google OAuth Client ID
- Google OAuth Client Secret
Learn more about generating Google OAuth Client ID and Secret.
- In the Studio, navigate to Settings.
- Click Third-Party Connections.
The Third-Pary Connections page opens.
- Click Add for Google Workspace.
The dialog to add a Google Workspace opens.
- Copy and paste the Google OAuth Client ID from the Google Developer Console.
- Copy and paste the Google OAuth Client Secret from the Google Developer Console.
- Under Visibility in the App, select for which users the Google Workspace content will be visible via this Google Workspace connection.
- Click Add.
You have added the connection to Google Workspace. The connection doesn't give access to Google content yet. Activate Google search and each of the Google widgets separately.