The Event Registration plugin allows you to create and manage detailed event registration pages. Add all the important details of an event to your event registration, such as time, date, and place, as well as a thorough description and capacity limit. Users will can see an overview of company events, register for events, and view upcoming and past events directly in the app. Install the Event Registration plugin and create your first company event.
Installing the Event Registration Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Event Registration and click Install.
The dialog to add event registration opens.
- Provide a title for the event registration page.
- Select the visibility of the event registration page from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add registration.
You have added an event registration page. You can now add and customize events and additional event registration pages in your app at any time. To make an event registration page visible to your users, you must first publish the event registration page.