An embedded page is a link to an external website that opens within your employee app. The link to an embedded page displays as an item in the app menu. When users click on the menu item, the external page will load within the app, as would a normal app page. Embedded pages are a great opportunity to create a seamless link between your employee app and, for example, your company homepage or frequently accessed third-party websites.
Installing the Embedded Pages Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Embedded Pages and click Install.
The dialog to add an embedded page opens.
- Provide a title for the embedded page.
- Under Target URL, provide the URL to which you'd like your embedded page to open.
- Select the visibility of your embedded page from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add page.
You have added your first embedded page. You can add more embedded pages to your app at any time. To make an embedded page visible to your users, you must first publish the embedded page.
Publishing an Embedded Page
- In the admin interface, navigate to the embedded page you want to publish.
- Click Publish Embedded page.