Staffbase supports many ways to embed content into your app or intranet. The Integrated Content plugin allows you to embed content more flexibly into your app and view external websites, while keeping the same look and feel of your app or intranet.
To use the enhanced capabilities of the Integrated Content plugin, you need to:
Installing the Integrated Content Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Add plugin.
- Navigate to Integrated Content and click Install.
The dialog to add integrated content opens.
- Provide a title for the integrated content.
- Select the visibility of the integrated content from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add integrated content.
You have installed the Integrated Content plugin. You can now add and customize your weblink at any time. To make the integrated content visible to your users, you must first publish it.