Breadcrumb navigation is an intuitive and proven way to allow users to keep track of their location within your internal communications platform. Manage breadcrumb navigation for your individual news channels to help your desktop users stay on top of the navigation. For each news channel, you can associate one or more news pages.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > News.
- Choose the news channel for which you want to manage the breadcrumb navigation and click the gear wheel to open the settings.
- In the section Associated News Pages, select a news page. If a news page is already connected to that news channel, it will display here.
- Under News Page in Breadcrumb choose the news page that will be shown in the breadcrumb navigation of the news channel.
- Optionally, click Breadcrumb Preview to see how the breadcrumb navigation will look for users. check if the breadcrumb navigation looks as expected.
- Click Save.
You have configured the breadcrumb navigation of your news channel. Users can now use breadcrumbs in this news channel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.