The Maps plugin allows you to show your users specific locations on a map. The location appears as a pinpoint on the map. You can add a name and detailed description to each location. This enables you to give users access to important data even on the go, such as office, delivery, or store locations. Install the Maps plugin and set up your first location.
Installing the Maps Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Maps and click Install.
The dialog to add a map opens.
- Provide a title for your map.
- Set the visibility for the map from the dropdown menu.
Click Add map.
You have added your first map. You can add locations, adjust settings, and add additional maps to your app at any time. To make a map visible to your users, you must first publish the map.