The Calendars plugin allows you to create one or more calendars for your users directly within the app. These customizable calendars are a great way to keep employees up to date with company activities and important events. With the Calendars plugin, you can create not only company-wide calendars but also user-specific calendars, which support organization and collaboration within and across departments. Install the Calendars plugin and create your first calendar.
Installing the Calendars Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Calendars and click Install.
The dialog to add a calendar opens.
- Provide a title for the calendar.
- Set the visibility settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add calendar.
You have added your first calendar. You can customize this calendar and add more calendars to your app at any time. To make a calendar visible to your users, you must first publish the calendar.