The page history shows all previously saved page versions and lets you restore to one selected version.
Page history is not available for pages created before August 2020. The page history was first introduced to the platform in August 2020. Older page versions cannot be restored.
- In the Studio, navigate to Pages.
- Go to the page you want to restore to a previous version.
- Click Page History.
Select the version that you want to restore.
You have the following options:
- Go back to the current version and remove any unsaved changes
- Restore a previous version of the page that is published
- Restore a previous draft version of the page
The change affects all languages. The page is restored to what it looked in each of the languages at the selected timestamp.
The page has been restored.