The Microsoft 365 Search makes it easier than ever for the users of your internal communications platform to find content across platforms. With the Microsoft 365 Search, users can search not only content that lives in the Staffbase platform, but also remotely find content that lives in Microsoft 365. Search results from Microsoft 365, including SharePoint and OneDrive, are shown conveniently directly in a separate search tab in your Staffbase platform.
A Seamless Transition
Clicking on a result in the Microsoft 365 Search tab will bring the user directly to the desired content in Microsoft 365. This saves the user the hassle of having to search for the content again in another platform and, at the same time, saves content creators from duplicating content. Once users are signed into their Microsoft accounts, they can transition seamlessly to the content they are looking for, without worrying about whether it lives in the Staffbase or Microsoft platform.
Activating the Microsoft 365 Search
- You have configured a Microsoft Connection in the Experience Studio
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to Settings.
- Navigate to the Microsoft Connections section.
- Under Microsoft 365, activate the toggle for the Microsoft 365 Search and confirm activation in the dialog to enable it for your users.
- Inform your Azure AD Global Admin to get the connection for Microsoft 365 Search confirmed.
You have activated the Microsoft 365 Search. Your users will now be able to sign-in and search for Microsoft 365 content directly from your internal communications platform.