A section is a design element, which creates a visual separation on a page. In the page editor, you have different section types to choose from. After adding a section to a page, you add any text, media, or a widget to it.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > Pages.
- Click the page to which you want to add a section.
The Edit page opens.
- In the editor toolbar, click the Sections icon.
The toolbar with page layout options opens.
- Click the section type you want to add.
- Add content to the section.
You can add another section to a section to create advanced page layouts.
- Click Save to save changes to the page.