Creating content in multiple languages is only possible if your app is configured for it. If you require this option, contact your administrator.
- Navigate to Menu.
- Select a newspage or a folder.
- Click on the gear wheel for the settings of this menu item.
- Open the dropdown menu for the language.
- Click Add.
- Select the content language.
The dropdown menu contains all content languages that have been enabled for your app. If you need additional languages, ask your administrator to enable them.
- Click OK.
- Enter the Folder name or Title in the new language.
The folder name or title is used as name in the menu.
- Click Save.