The Quiz Calendar is a fun way for your company to engage users leading up to significant company events, milestones, or the holidays. You can set up custom quiz questions, images, or text that your users can unlock each day of the calendar. This gives users a reason to come back daily and allows them to have fun while using the app. Install the Quiz Calendar plugin and create your first calendar.
Installing the Quiz Calendar Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
Navigate to Quiz Calendar and click Install.
The dialog to add the Quiz Calendar plugin opens.
- Provide a title for the Quiz calendar.
- Select the visibility for the Quiz calendar from the dropdown menu.
Click Add Quiz Calendar.
You are redirected to the Quiz Calendar plugin.
A dialog to set up your first Quiz Calendar opens.
- Select the type of calendar you want to add.
- Christmas Calendar: This is preset to begin on December 1st and end on December 24th
- Custom Calendar: With this option, you can choose a customized start and end date.
You have added your first Quiz Calendar. You can customize content and settings, as well as add additional Quiz Calendars in your app at any time. To make a Quiz Calendar visible to your users, you must first publish the calendar.