Language of Content and Interface
For most plugins the interface, i.e. buttons and notes, is currently only available in the following languages:
Providing the Name in the Menu in Multiple Languages
Creating content in multiple languages is only available if your app is configured for it. If you miss this option and need it, contact your app administrator.
- Edit an existing plugin.
- Click on the gear wheel for the settings.
- Open the dropdown menu for the field title.
- Click Add.
- Select the content language.
The dropdown menu contains all content languages that have been enabled for your app. If you need additional languages, ask your administrator to enable them.
- Click OK.
- Enter the Title in the new language.
The title is used as name in the menu.
- Click Save.
Providing Plugin Content in Multiple Languages
For some plugins, such as event registration, there is currently no support for providing content in multiple languages. With these plugins, however, you can label a great part of the interface yourself. This gives you the opportunity to write the plugin content in your required languages.
Providing plugin content for multiple languages in this way requires you to create your user groups by language. Contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss your specific use case.
To create the contents of a plugin in multiple languages, proceed as follows:
- Navigate to Users > User groups.
- Create a user group for each language and add the users to the according group.
- Create the plugin several times, one for each language.
- Provide the content and label it in the required language. For example, you could add an event description in Spanish or Portuguese.
- Click on the gear wheel for the settings of the plugin.
- Provide the name in the menu in the required language, as described above.
- For Visibility in the app select the option For selected user, groups or API tokens.
- Select the group.
- Click Save.
- Use the preview of the plugin to check the language.