The Staffbase app works on both mobile and desktop devices. You can use your app on mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or iPods and on desktop devices, such as laptops and personal computers. There are two types of apps available for your users:
The mobile app is for your mobile devices running on iOS or Android operating systems.
Supported App Versions
- Last 4 versions
To be on a minimum supported version of the mobile app, your users must have updated their apps within the last year.
Supported Operating Systems
The following operating systems are supported for your mobile app:
- On iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - iOS 12.4 and higher
- Android 6.0 and up
The web app works on all devices and operating systems and mostly on desktop devices. Your users are always on the latest version of their app, when accessing the web app. The web app is made available to your users via URL, for example, https://www.yourcompany-app.com.
The following browsers are supported for the web app:
- Internet Explorer - 11 and higher
- Microsoft Edge (Legacy) - version 18 and higher
- Microsoft Edge (Legacy) - version 44 and higher
- Microsoft Edge Chromium - latest version (auto-update)
- Google Chrome browser - latest version (auto-update)
- Firefox - latest version (auto-update)
- Safari - 13 and higher