dirico (Communications Control) and Staffbase are more and more becoming one family. This includes teams, tools, and processes.
For this reason, the Intercom chat for dirico users will be replaced with the ticketing and email support that is used within Staffbase.
The changes will take effect on February 10, 2023.
Email and Ticket-based Support
We are moving away from chat-based support towards email- and ticket-based support. Instead of sending your request via live chat, send us an email. With this change, communication will become more structured. Also, it helps us to track your requests in an advanced manner.
How to contact the support team
The shift from live chat to email offers different ways to contact the support team when you encounter an issue:
- In dirico, open the support widget.
- Click on the ticket form. It will open in a new tab.
- Fill in the ticket form describing your issue.
- Click on Submit.
Via the Staffbase Support Portal
- Go to the Staffbase support portal.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Open a ticket.
- Click the Add button in the top left corner and choose the option Ticket.
- Fill in the ticket form and, in the Affected Product drop-down, select Communications Control (dirico).
Alternatively, you can choose this link to access the ticket form right away.
Write an email regarding your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I see an overview of my requests?
- Log into the Staffbase Support-Portal.
- In the upper right corner, click on your name.
- Select Requests.
Can a supervisor see the requests of all team members?
Yes. Let our support team or your Customer Success Manager know who your supervisor is. We will grant them access to all requests that your organization made.
Is the ticket form publicly available?
Yes, access to the ticket form is not restricted and is available publicly.
Will I have to enter my information (email address) every time I fill out the form?
No. When accessing the form while you are logged in, your email address is autofilled. Additionally, you can add other addresses to which you want to send the email copy.
How do I create a Zendesk account?
- Open the Staffbase support portal.
- Click on the Login button in the upper right corner. An overview opens where you can choose from various login options.
- Enter your email address and log in via Single Sign-On.
You might encounter an error after logging in (step 2). This is caused by the fact that Zendesk needs to be authorized by internal IT. In this case, the admin authorization which is required to log in via SSO must be granted internally.
How do I access the dirico helpcenter after having sent a ticket via the ticket form?
- Once you have submitted a ticket, you are redirected to the Staffbase support portal. Navigate to the Launch Channels widget.
- Select Comms Control (dirico).
- A new page opens. Right below the headline, you will see a link. Copy and paste the link to the URL bar of the browser and you will be redirected to the dirico helpcenter.
Alternatively, the dirico helpcenter can be found at https://helpcenter.dirico.io/.