In addition to all of the great features of the Editorial Calendar for News, the multichannel Editorial Calendar provides transparency between the different channels for a seamless experience. Give your editors a cohesive and aligned overview of their internal communication content with the multichannel Editorial Calendar. When Employee Email is available in the Studio of your employee app or intranet, your editors can have a quick look at their own scheduled and sent emails directly in the Editorial Calendar.
Directly from the Editorial Calendar, you can conveniently do all of the actions available for News and now additionally for Employee Email:
- View your own scheduled and sent emails
- See the status of an email
- Navigate to the Email Designer
Additionally, you can view useful information for each of your sent emails, such as:
- The distribution list(s)
- The email sender
- Detailed data based on recipients opening the email
- Additional statistics including total recipients, clicks, and repeat rate
Navigate to the Email Designer
You can navigate to the Email Designer to edit an email when it is scheduled but has not yet been sent. Once an email is sent, you can no longer open it via the Editorial Calendar.
- In the Editorial Calendar, navigate to the scheduled email you want to open.
- Select the email.
The flyout menu opens.
- Click on the post title.
The Email Designer automatically opens in a new tab.
You have opened the Email Designer and can now edit your scheduled email before it is sent.