You can edit or remove the file quickly using the context menu that appears when you hover over the media file you added.
Editing a Media File in a Page or News Post Editor
- In the Studio, navigate to the page or post in which you want to edit the file you added.
- In the editor, click the file you want to edit.
The edit and delete icons are displayed.
- Click the pencil icon to edit.
The edit dialog options will vary based on the file type you added.
For images, you can crop the image to include portions of the image you want to be displayed.
For a video file, you can edit the preview image that is shown on the page or news post.
- In the Add/Edit video dialog, select a preview option:
- one of the automatically generated custom preview images
- add a new preview image
- Click Save.
For a document file, you can edit the title and choose if there is a preview image.
- In the Add/Edit Attachement dialg, optionally edit the file title.
- Optionally, configure if you want a preview image by adjusting the toggle Show preview image.
By default, the preview image is enabled
- Click Add.
Removing a Media File from a Page or News Editor
- In the Studio, navigate to the page or post from which you want to remove the file.
- In the editor, click the file you want to remove.
The edit and remove icons are displayed.
- Click the trash icon to remove it.
- Save the page or post.