Bring Staffbase News into Valo Intranet for SharePoint and combine the power of the Staffbase Studio with Valo Intranet. Help editors deliver news content without compromising on the amazing user experiences or the editor-rich features that the Staffbase platform offers. Staffbase News helps internal communicators focus on what's most important—keeping users informed and providing a personalized experience while monitoring reach and usage. Editors can also use additional editor-focused features in the Studio, such as Campaigns, Editorial Calendar, Comment Moderation, and more, to orchestrate news content for users in their Valo intranet.
The highlights of Staffbase News in Valo Intranet are:
Select a news channel or news page from the Staffbase platform to display on Valo Intranet pages or in Valo Search.
Select a template depending on where you want to add the News. You can select the template for a page or choose between two options for Valo Search.
Monitor and analyze news consumption using features in the Studio. Editors can analyze reach, resend notifications, moderate comments, and much more.
To enable your editors to add Staffbase News to the Valo Intranet, do the following:
- Contact Valo Partners to help you start the setup process.
- Configure Single Sign-On authentication between the Staffbase platform and Valo Intranet.
- Add Staffbase License in Valo License Manager.
After the initial setup, editors can add Staffbase News using the Valo Universal web part and your users can consume news on their Valo Intranet delivered by the Staffbase platform.
Learn more about it on Valo Intranet documentation.
Valo Universal Web Part
Configure Staffbase News using the Valo Universal web part for pages or search using the templates and layouts available.
Your editors can configure the Staffbase News in Valo Intranet using templates. They have three templates to choose from:
- Staffbase News Rollup: To display Staffbase News on pages
- Staffbase Search News: To display Staffbase News layouts of your choice in Valo Global Search
- Staffbase Search News Compact: To display Staffbase News in a predefined compact format in Valo Global Search
Both Staffbase News Rollup and Staffbase Search News template come with different layout options you can choose from. These layouts display Staffbase News in sleek formats that enhance your users’ experience of the latest news.
Staffbase News Rollup has four different layouts to choose from. The four different layouts are:
Staffbase Search News has ten different layouts to choose from. The ten different layouts are:
- Top three
How Users Will See News
On a Page
Depending on the layout used, your users will see news posts in the chosen layout.
Depending on the template or the layout used, your users will be able to search for news in the chosen layout.
For example, if the Search is configured using the Staffbase Search News Compact, you will see the following:
With Valo - MyPanel
Your users will also have a customized experience with the following features in their Valo - MyPanel:
- Notifications: to stay up-to-date with the latest news and activities through the Notification Center
- Search: to comb through the channel or news page for a specific news item
- Bookmarks: to create a list of favorite or interesting news posts to read later
- Subscriptions: to subscribe to news items from relevant groups
The Valo - MyPanel comes with an expand and collapse option and gives you access to all the relevant features to stay informed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.