Edit other Staffbase Email users' settings that are available to you (depending on your account type) and optionally remove their access.
If you have the current Staffbase App and/or Intranet integrated with Staffbase Email:
Use your Studio to
- Add users
- Remove users
- Update user information
Continue using the Team page to
- Manage users' access to email features, such as sending, styling, and generating reports
- Edit group memberships for email collaboration
- Sign in as other users (for example, shared user accounts created for shared email addresses)
- On the Team page, click the three dots icon next to the user you want to edit or remove, then click Edit User to change their settings.
Starting in early April 2022, the option to remove users by clicking Revoke Plan is no longer available to any Staffbase Email account type.
To remove a user account, please contact Staffbase Support or your Account Manager for assistance.
- Edit any of the user's details that are accessible for your account type.
Edit the First Name, Last Name, and Department of any Manager or Base User in your group.
Admins and Parent Admins:
Edit any user's First Name, Last Name, Department, Group, and Account Type.
Feature Access can only be seen and edited by Parent Admins with an Enterprise plan.
- Click Save & Update.