You can access detailed information about each sent email that you track with Employee Email. This includes emails sent from your primary address or from an alias.
The information displayed depends on the role:
- Admins can access all information.
- Users can see the information for their accounts and any shared aliases.
- Either sign into the Employee Email web app or open the Studio.
- Navigate to Email > Sent emails.
The Sent emails page opens.
The Sent emails page displays the most recently sent emails. Users see their own sent emails.
Filter for users
Admins can see all tabs. Users can only see their own account tab and the aliases shared with them.
- Click the Account tab to view the list of emails sent from your currently used email account.
- Click the All User Emails tab to view a list of the emails of all users, including aliases. You can select one or more names from the Users dropdown.
- Click the From Alias tab to view the list of emails sent from email aliases only. You can select one or more names from the Aliases dropdown.
Filter for details
- Click on any email listed to view its Email Stats page. The page contains details about when and where it was sent, as well as metrics showing how your recipients responded.
- Click My Folders to view emails stored in specific folders.
You also have the option to organize sent emails into folders.
- Click Display all to filter your list of sent emails by various statuses such as Opened, Not opened, Links clicked, and more.
- Click All time to filter your list of sent emails by various time periods such as Today, Last 7 Days, This month, and more.
- Click the Sort by date sent dropdown or select Sort by date updated from the dropdown to sort the displayed email list accordingly.
- Click the Descending dropdown to display the latest emails first. Or select Ascending from the dropdown to display the oldest emails first.