Breadcrumb navigation is an intuitive and proven way to allow your users to keep track of their location within your internal communications platform. Manage breadcrumb navigation for your individual news channels to help your users stay on top of the navigation. For each news channel, you can associate one or more news pages.
- You have activated breadcrumb navigation for your Staffbase platform. Talk to your Customer Success Manager to activate the function.
- In the Studio, navigate to News.
- Choose the news channel for which you want to manage the breadcrumb navigation and click the gear wheel to open the settings.
- In the section Associated News Pages, select a news page. If a news page is already connected to that news channel, it will display here.
- Under News Page in Breadcrumb choose the news page that will be shown in the breadcrumb navigation of the news channel.
- Optionally, click Breadcrumb Preview to check if the breadcrumb structure looks as expected.
- Click Save.
You have changed the breadcrumb navigation of your news channel. Users can now navigate via breadcrumbs through your news channel.