The first time you access a Microsoft 365 widget, you will need to grant permission on behalf of your organization to access Microsoft 365.
- You need to have the role of global administrator in Azure.
- You have added a Microsoft 365 widget to a site or news page.
- In the web app of the Staffbase platform, navigate to the page or news post you have added the widget to.
- Click the Sign In button displayed in the widget.
The Microsoft 365 sign in page opens.
- Follow the steps to sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Select the checkbox Consent on behalf of your organization and click Accept.
You have enabled Microsoft 365 widgets for your users. Now they can use all Microsoft 365 widgets on your internal communication platform.