Permissions for Microsoft applications need to be enabled on behalf of the organization by a global Azure administrator from your Staffbase platform. An app reference is created in the Azure AD of your organization. There it is also possible to review app permissions and grant admin consent on behalf of the organization.
- In the Experience Studio, you have configured one of the following:
- a Microsoft Connection
- a Microsoft Plugin
- a Microsoft 365 Widget
- In your Azure Active Directory, navigate to Enterprise applications.
- Choose for which type of Microsoft content you want to manage permissions for:
- Microsoft Connections (Search)
- If your organization uses the default Azure app to establish a Microsoft Connection to your Staffbase platform, choose Staffbase Integrations. If you have built a custom app for the Microsoft Connection, choose the name of your custom app.
- Microsoft 365 Widgets
- For configuration of Microsoft 365 Widgets permissions, choose Staffbase MS365 Widgets.
- Microsoft 365 Calendar Plugin
- For the configuration of the permissions for the Microsoft Calendar Plugin, choose Staffbase MS365 Calendar Plugin
- Microsoft 365 Files Plugin
- For the configuration of the permissions for the Microsoft Calendar Plugin, choose Staffbase MS365 Files Plugin.
- Under Permissions, you can review permissions for your Microsoft application.
- Click Grant permissions on behalf of your organization if you have to enable the application for your internal communication platform.