Staffbase 365 News Central for SharePoint combines the power of the Staffbase Studio with SharePoint Online to help editors deliver news content without compromising on the amazing user experiences or the editor-rich features that the Staffbase platform offers. News Central helps internal communicators focus on what's most important—keeping users informed, providing a personalized experience, and monitoring reach and usage. Editors can also use additional editor-focused features in the Studio, such as Campaigns, Editorial Calendar, Comment Moderation, and so on to orchestrate news content to users in SharePoint. Contact your Customer Success Manager to learn more about those features.
Install and configure Staffbase 365 News Central to allow your editors to add News from the Staffbase platform to pages in a SharePoint Online site in visually appealing layouts. This way, your users can consume news on SharePoint delivered by the Staffbase platform.
The highlights of News Central for SharePoint Online are:
- Accessible information: Select a news source from a list of channels and news pages from their employee app or intranet to be displayed in the web part.
- Sleek layouts: Select from four different layout options and display news in visually appealing formats.
- Personalized experience: Users have access to a news menu, which helps them stay notified and informed according to their preferences.
- Analytics: Monitor and analyze news consumption using different features in the Studio. Editors can analyze reach, resend notifications, moderate comments to create a safe environment for users, and much more.
The News Menu available with the web part gives users a customized experience with the following features:
- Notifications: To stay notified of the latest news and activities through the Notification Center
- Search: To comb through the channel or news page to locate a specific news item
- Bookmarks: To create a list of favorite or interesting news posts to visit later
- Subscriptions: To subscribe to news items from relevant groups
The News Menu comes with an expand and collapse option and gives you access to all the relevant features to stay informed.
News Central for SharePoint comes with sleek layouts that enhance your users’ experience of getting the latest news and staying on top of tasks. News can be displayed to users in four different layouts:
Please sign in to leave a comment.