The Microsoft 365 Document Library widget displays folders and files from your SharePoint Document Library. To display a document library in the widget, add the Library Settings URL during the configuration of the widget. This URL contains the ID to the SharePoint Document Library you want to display.
- You need to be at least a member of the SharePoint Document Library for which you want to retrieve the URL.
- Log in to your SharePoint account.
- Navigate to the SharePoint site which includes the Document Library you need the URL for.
- Navigate to the Document Library you need the URL for.
- Click on the gear wheel for Settings.
The settings menu opens.
- Click Library settings.
The settings page for the Document Library opens.
- From the browser address bar, copy the URL to a clipboard.
You have copied the Library Settings URL required for the Document Library widget. Now you can hand it to the editor of Staffbase News or Pages to configure the Document Library widget.