The Advent calendar is a fun way for your company to engage users during the holiday season. The Advent calendar displays a playful, Christmas-inspired image for each day of the week from December 1 through 24. You can set up a custom quiz, image, or text to appear in the Advent calendar for each day. This gives users a reason to come back daily and allows them to have fun while using the app. Install the Advent Calendar plugin and create your first calendar.
Installing the Advent Calendar Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Advent Calendar and click Install.
The dialog to add the Advent Calendar plugin opens.
- Provide a title for the Advent calendar.
- Select the visibility for the Advent calendar from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add calendar.
You have added your first Advent calendar. You can customize content and settings, as well as add additional Advent calendars in your app at any time. To make an Advent calendar visible to your users, you must first publish the calendar.