With the Netigate plugin, your users can access and submit surveys directly in the employee app via weblink. Place a link to your Netigate survey directly in the app menu and allow users to give their feedback without having to leave the app. Install the Netigate plugin and begin collecting valuable feedback from your users.
Installing the Netigate Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Netigate and click Install.
The dialog to add a survey opens.
- Provide a title for your survey.
- Set the visibility for your survey from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add survey.
You have added your first Netigate survey. You can add a link, adjust settings, and add additional surveys in your app at any time. To make a Netigate survey visible to your users, you must first publish the survey.
Configuring a Netigate Survey
- In the Studio, navigate to the Netigate survey you want to configure.
- Under Weblink, add the URL of the Netigate survey you would like to display in your app.
- Click Save survey.
Publishing a Netigate Survey
- In the Studio, navigate to the Netigate survey you want to publish.
- To publish the survey, click Publish survey.