The SurveyMonkey plugin allows you to link your SurveyMonkey surveys directly to the employee app via weblink. Place a link to your SurveyMonkey survey directly in the app menu and allow users to give their feedback without having to leave the app. Install the SurveyMonkey plugin and begin collecting valuable feedback from your users.
Installing the SurveyMonkey Plugin
- In the Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to SurveyMonkey and click Install.
The dialog to add a survey opens.
- Provide a title for your survey.
- Set the visibility for your survey from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add survey.
You have added your first SurveyMonkey survey. You can add a link, adjust settings, and add additional surveys in your app at any time. To make a SurveyMonkey survey visible to your users, you must first publish the survey.
Configuring a SurveyMonkey Survey
- In the Studio, navigate to the SurveyMonkey survey you want to configure.
- Under Weblink, add the URL of the SurveyMonkey survey you would like to display in your app.
- Click Save survey.
Publishing a SurveyMonkey Survey
- In the Studio, navigate to the SurveyMonkey Survey you want to publish.
- Click Publish survey.
Please sign in to leave a comment.