The Facebook Pages plugin allows you to embed a Facebook page in your employee app. This gives you the means to include employees who do not actively use Facebook in the company’s public-facing communications. Users open the embedded Facebook page by clicking on a menu point in the employee app, allowing users to browse the linked Facebook feed without leaving the app. Install the Facebook Pages plugin and share your company’s Facebook page with your users.
Installing the Facebook Pages Plugin
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Facebook Pages and click Install.
The dialog to add a Facebook page opens.
- Provide a title for the Facebook page.
- Set the visibility for the Facebook page from the dropdown menu.
Click Add page.
You have added your first Facebook page. You can add a link, adjust settings, and add additional Facebook pages in your app at any time. To make a Facebook page visible to your users, you must first publish the Facebook page.
Configuring a Facebook Page
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to the Facebook page you want to configure.
Under URL of the Facebook Page, add the URL of the Facebook page you would like to display in the app.
- Set up how your Facebook page will appear in the app using the checkbox options.
- Click Save.
Publishing a Facebook Page
- Navigate to the Facebook page you want to publish.
Click Publish Page.