The Leave Requests plugin allows users to make leave requests directly from the employee app. It is displayed as a calendar, making it easy for users and administrators to spot potential overlaps. Users have a handy overview of their approved and pending requests, as well as a counter that quickly tells them how many leave days have already been planned. The Leave Requests plugin also allows supervisors to approve, decline, and comment on leave requests from the admin interface. Install the Leave Requests plugin to explore these and additional features.
Installing the Leave Requests Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Leave Requests and click Install.
The dialog to add the Leave Requests plugin opens.
- Provide a title for the leave request calendar.
- Select the visibility for the leave request calendar from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add leave request.
You have added your first leave request calendar. You can customize and add additional leave request calendars in your app at any time. To make a leave request calendar visible to your users, you must first publish it.
Publishing a Leave Request Calendar
- In the admin interface, navigate to the leave request calendar you want to publish.
- Click Publish Leave request.
How Users Will View the Leave Requests Plugin in the App