With the Timetracking plugin, users can report their working hours. This means, they can clock in and out, log breaks, and leave comments in their time log directly via the employee app. Times logged by users can be approved, adjusted, and exported to CSV file from the admin interface. This tool is a paperless and flexible way to track and manage employee schedules. Install the Timetracking plugin now.
Installing the Timetracking Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Timetracking and click Install.
The dialog to add a time tracker opens.
- Provide a title for the time tracker.
- Select the visibility of the time tracker from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add timetracking.
You have added your first time tracker. You can add and customize time trackers in your app at any time. To make a time tracker visible to your users, you must first publish the time tracker.
- In the admin interface, navigate to the time tracker you want to publish.
- Click Publish Timetracking.
How Users Will View Timetracking in the App