The Employee Happiness plugin is a single question survey for gauging the mood of your users. Choose a question you would like to ask your users. Once the question has been published, users can click one of three icons, a smiling, neutral, or frowning face, to quickly provide their general mood on a particular question. With this tool, you can monitor the satisfaction of your users on very specific or more general questions and users can provide input in a matter of seconds. Install the Employee Happiness plugin and create your first user survey.
Installing the Employee Happiness Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Employee Happiness and click Install.
The dialog to add a survey opens.
- Provide a title for the survey. This title will appear in the app menu.
- Select the visibility of your survey from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add survey.
You have added the Employee Happiness plugin and your first survey. A default question is automatically added to your survey, which you can customize later. You can add and customize additional surveys in your app at any time. To make an Employee Happiness survey visible to your users, you must first publish the survey.
Publishing an Employee Happiness Survey
- In the admin interface, navigate to the survey you want to publish.
- Click Publish Survey.