The Network plugin allows you to create a directory of all active and pending users in your employee app. Using the Network plugin, employees can access coworker's contact details, such as their phone number, email, or company role if filled out in the user profile. In addition to this, the user can also see a list of the most recent comments by the respective coworker. The Network plugin is a simple solution to allow users to find the information they need for their work quickly, easily, and proactively from any device. Install the Network plugin for more employee connectivity.
Installing the Network Plugin
- In the admin interface, navigate to the Content Menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click Add plugin.
- Navigate to Network and click Install.
The dialog to add a network opens.
- Provide a title for your network.
- Set the visibility settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Add network.
You have added the Network plugin. To make the network visible to users, you must first publish it.
Publishing a Network
- In the admin interface, navigate to Network.
- Click Publish network.