3.9.4 May 28, 2019
New Newsfeed (beta)
- When trying to view the total number of Likes for a post, the popup showing those numbers didn’t open as expected. This is now fixed.
- Opening a post in the new newsfeed from a notification was broken. Clicking on a push notification or on an entry in the notification center (beta) will now open the respective post.
- In some cases, opening a news post didn’t work from a user profile or the statistics dashboard. This now works properly with the new newsfeed.
- On the startpage, the buttons to show all news and to show older posts were missing in the new newsfeed. This is now fixed.
- When viewing the newsfeed for a channel with update posts, the scrollbar behaved unexpectedly and wasn’t usable. The scroll bar now works smoothly again.
- When switching to the new newsfeed, the news feed widget on the start page broke and did not display channels anymore. This is now fixed and the start page widget works with the new newsfeed right away.
Trash & Restoring (beta)
- We added several new elements to the Trash feature. You can now delete and restore:
- Menu folders
- Also, we improved the authorization for deleting and restoring content. Now, the system-wide role Managing Editor and Global Administrator can delete and restore content in the whole platform. Space Administrators can do so with the content in their respective space. Additionally, if you are the editor of a post or plugin, you can delete as well as restore the respective content.
- In rare cases, it was not possible to move single news posts to the trash. Deleting posts now works properly.
- Attachments to pages or posts once again open in a new tab in the app.
- Clicking on a push notification will now open the respective post. Previously, only the app itself was opened.
- Desktop users are now able to search for employees directly within the employee directory. The search will also find pending users if the corresponding option has been set up in the admin panel.
- The quick links at the bottom of your native app are now also available in the public area.
- Folder menus were not automatically refreshed after changing group settings. This is fixed now.
- When opening a page inside a folder, the focus was wrongly set to the first media element, causing the focus to sometimes jump somewhere on the page. The focus now stays at the top of the page.
- The iOS status bar is now always visible. Previously, when closing a video from the full-screen view, it could be that the iOS status bar was no longer visible.
- Accessibility: It’s now easier for screen readers to recognize if a popup is opened, so a screen reader will not read hidden content anymore.
- We also improved the performance of our new news feed.
- When declining the legal documents during registration and trying to register again afterwards, the app behaved unexpectedly. The registration once again works properly.
- In rare cases when using IE11, the value “on” was wrongly submitted. This has been fixed and now and the correct value is saved.
- When using custom colors consisting of three characters instead of six, forms were not loaded. This has been fixed and everything is displayed correctly.