Unlike other widgets, you need to configure the Org Chart widget in the end-user view of the Staffbase platform and not in the Experience Studio. The Administrator or Editor configures it one-time in their end-user view to make it available to users.
- You have received the web service URL of the organizational chart report from your Workday administrator.
- You have defined the identifier for users for whom you want to make the widget available.
- You have already set up a Workday account that has the required permissions for viewing all the data displayed in the organizational chart report.
Your Workday Administrator can help you set up this account.
- In the app or intranet, navigate to your profile page.
- Scroll down and click Configure Widget.
The Organization Chart dialog opens.
- Provide username and password to the Workday account, which was set up for the org chart report that was created in Workday.
- In the Org Chart Report URL, provide the URL you received from the Workday administrator.
- Click Save.