Once you have created content or quiz questions for the Advent Calendar, you can see how your users will view them in preview mode. This includes checking the layout of static content, testing quiz content to make sure answers are correct, and viewing rankings.
- You have installed the Advent Calendar and added at least one calendar.
- You have created content for the calendar you want to preview.
- In the Experience Studio, navigate to the Advent Calendar.
- Navigate to the calendar you want to preview.
- Click the Preview button in the header.
A dialog opens.
- Click Start in the preview toolbar to enter preview mode.
- Click Previous Day or Next Day to navigate to the day for which you want to preview content.
- Click on the day you want to preview.
The content opens.Quiz questions can only be answered once in preview mode. Content preceding the quiz for that day, such as the title or image, can only be previewed before the quiz question is answered.
You can preview static content and even test and click through quiz questions.