Reach analytics give insights into how users engage with your posts. The analytics empower you to align to your content strategy and improve content to boost engagement in your internal communication platform. Reach helps you measure how each post in a channel is performing and, at the same time, makes it easy to analyze how post performances compare with each other.
To learn what the different number mean, have a look at the Analytics Glossary.
Viewing the Statistics of a Post
The Studio offers a detailed insight into the performance of your post. Directly in the News overview, with just one click you can see relevant numbers for the engagement with the post as well as the most important traffic sources.
- In the Studio, navigate to Content > News.
- Navigate to the post you want to analyze.
- Hover over the Reach button for a quick overview.
- Click on the Reach button.
The full reach analytics are displayed.
Especially for Editors and Authors that are also users in the app or intranet, this view can give a quick overview.
- In the app or intranet, navigate to the post.
- When viewing the post, go to the header and click Statistics.
The statistics dialog opens. It includes the views, viewers, and reach.