Staffbase provides you with a download page that links to the otherwise not reachable download in the app store. Users require the URL to the download page in order to download your app. The URL leads users to a private section of the App Store and Google Play Store. iOS users are directed to the private area of the App Store via iTunes.
- They have installed the latest version of the iTunes or Google Play Store.
- They have updated to the latest version of iOS or Android. Learn more about supported devices, browsers, and operating systems here.
- iOS users need to use Safari browser to access iTunes, and their Apple ID to download the app.
- Provide the URL to the download page to your users.
For example: https://www.your-app.com/download.
- The user visits the download page and clicks the link to the app download in the app store.
The user is redirected to the app store. One of your previously uploaded redemption codes is automatically entered into the according field.
- The user clicks Redeem to download the app.
The app will be downloaded to the users device. The redemption code cannot be used again. In the Experience Studio, you can track how many redemption codes have been already used.