Once you have created an internal user group with a manual user management setup, you can add and delete users one at a time from the Studio. A manual setup for internal user groups works best for small groups, or groups that involve little maintenance.
- An internal user group with the membership type Add users manually.
Manually Adding Users to an Internal Group
- In the Studio, navigate to User Settings > User Groups.
- Select the internal group to which you want to add a member.
- Click Add members.
- Type in the name of the user you want to add to the group.
- Click Add.
The user has been added to the internal group. The user’s app will automatically refresh to reflect the content of the respective internal group.
Manually Deleting a User From an Internal Group
- In the Studio, navigate to Users > User Groups.
- Select the internal group from which want to delete a member.
- Hover over the user you would like to delete and click the X.
A dialog to confirm removal of the user from the user group opens.
- Click Remove.
The user has been deleted from the internal group. The deleted user will no longer have access to content published for this internal user group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.