Once you have created an internal user group with a manual user management setup, you can add and delete users one at a time from the Studio. A manual setup for internal user groups works best for small groups, or groups that involve little maintenance.
- An internal user group with the membership type Add users manually.
Manually Adding Users to an Internal Group
- In the Studio, navigate to User Settings > User Groups.
- Select the internal group to which you want to add a member.
- Click Add members.
- Type in the name of the user you want to add to the group.
- Click Add.
The user has been added to the internal group. The user’s app will automatically refresh to reflect the content of the respective internal group.
Manually Deleting a User From an Internal Group
- In the Studio, navigate to Users > User Groups.
- Select the internal group from which want to delete a member.
- Hover over the user you would like to delete and click the X.
A dialog to confirm removal of the user from the user group opens.
- Click Remove.
The user has been deleted from the internal group. The deleted user will no longer have access to content published for this internal user group.