You can elevate your user experience on Staffbase platform by branding it to reflect the identity of your organization.
Branding the App for Users
Use the following elements to create a branded app for your users.
- A company logo is a visual representation of the values your company stands for. Upload a company logo that will be reflected throughout your app. You can upload a square- or rectangle-shaped company logo.
- Square logo: 40 x 40 px
- Rectangular logo: 120 x 40 px
- Title on the main page
- Provide a title to be visible on the app’s main page. This can be your company name or tagline of your company.
- Background color
- Set the background to the same color as that of your organization’s corporate identity.
- Text color
- Set the text color to one that compliments the background color.
- Background image
- Optionally, upload a background image to be visible for desktop users. The background image is set as a background to the web app:
Image size is 1920 x 1080 px or higher
If the image does not match the recommended size, the image is automatically zoomed to the optimal size, which can result in reduced quality.
The background image is used for the following:
- Before login: The login dialog is set on this background image for users to sign in.
If you have content available in your public area, the public content will influence what is visible of the background image.
- After login: The logged-in view of the app is set on this background image.
- Image size is 1920 x 1080 px or higher
- App graphics
- Provide a set of app graphics to reflect your brand identity across the app stores and even on browsers.
Branding the Experience Studio
You can use the logo of your organization to create brand feeling in the Experience Studio as well.
- Wide Administration logo
- Upload an image to be visible on expanded view of the navigation panel of the Experience Studio.
- Compact Administration logo
- Upload a compact logo to be visible on collapsed view of the navigation panel of the Experience Studio.
In addition, under Custom styling you can use custom CSS to customize the look and feel of the app.