Setting the Language for the Native App and the Web App
- In the app, go to the Settings.
- Navigate to the section Language settings.
- From the drowdown menu select the required language.
This setting immediately changes the language in which articles, pages, and other content is displayed in the native app and in the web app.
If your app still shows the menu or buttons in a different language:
- Check the device language on your device.
The app's menu is always displayed in the device language.
- Set the device language to the required language.
- If required, restart the device.
After the restart the app uses the device language.
Known Issue: Firefox Uses a Different Language
For example, your computer is set to English and the Firefox browser is set to German, then the web app will get displayed in German in Firefox. On the other hand, with the Internet Explorer or Safari browser, the web app will be displayed in English.
The web app is usually displayed in the device’s language. The Firefox browser is the only browser that we know enforces the browser's language. To prevent such results it’s best to set all installed browsers to the the device language.