In addition to the contents available online via your company app, you can print any of the news you publish in your app to PDF. This makes it easy to create, for example, a monthly magazine for employees or stakeholders in your company who may not be registered in the app. This PDF is even styled with your company colors and the company logo available on the Settings page of your app. This PDF version gives you well-formatted, polished document to distribute either in print or as an attachment via email.
The Print on Demand feature only functions properly in Mozilla Firefox.
- You have installed Mozilla Firefox version 56 or newer. If you are using an older version of Firefox, update to a newer version: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-release
- You are an administrator, global editor, or editor with access rights to this channel.
Print News to PDF
- Open the admin interface in Mozilla Firefox.
- In the menu, navigate to Print on Demand.
- In the section Select articles, click on the articles you want to print by clicking on them.
The selected articles appear underneath Complete document.
You can only select posts of type Article.
Other news posts like Updates or Pictures are not available for the PDF print.
- Enter a Title.
The title will be used on the title page of the PDF.
- Customize the PDF output with further information like Cover Image for the title page and an Imprint for the last page.
- Click Create PDF document.
- Click Save or print.
The print settings dialog opens.
- Activate Background Images and if available Background Colors. Deactivate Page Headers and Page Footers or configure to be blank.
- Save as PDF.