Select news from several news channels and print them in PDF format. The PDF is styled with your about page company logo and your branding colors.
Printing works properly in Mozilla Firefox®.
- You have installed Mozilla Firefox®.
- For Mozilla Firefox® up to version 56 you have installed the Print/Print Preview add-on. You get the add-on from the Mozilla® Add-On Store: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/printprint-preview/
- You are an administrator, global editor, or editor with access rights to this channel.
It’s as easy as this
- Open the admin interface in Mozilla Firefox®.
- In the menu, navigate to Print on Demand.
- In the section Select articles, click on the articles you want to print by clicking on them.
The selected articles appear underneath Complete document.
You can only select posts of type Article.
Other news posts like Updates or Pictures are not available for the PDF print.
- Enter a Title.
The title will be used on the title page of the PDF.
- Customize the PDF output with further information like Cover Image for the title page and an Imprint for the last page.
- Click Create PDF document.
- Click Save or print.
- In the print settings dialog activate Background Images and if available Background Colors. Deactivate Page Headers and Page Footers or configure to be blank.
- Save as PDF.